The life of Ryan, Amber, and our two "fur babies" molly and otis!
Monday, April 20, 2009
The Falls
We went to Cumberland Falls this weekend and had a great time! I forgot my camera and my phone doesn't have a very big memory so I only got a few photos :( Ryan's younger brother Casey has signed to play football with University of the Cumberlands so, we went to watch their spring game and Ryan's dad rented a cabin for the weekend. We played cornhole, cooked out for Ryan's birthday saturday, and played some Texas hold'em......which I almost won , ryan and I were the last two left in the game and he beat me :( We all had a really good time though! In one of the pictures from the falls you can see a rainbow created by the mist from the waterfall! On a full moon there is a moonbow there from the moonlight and the mist! It's the only place in the western hemishphere where you can see a moonbow! Ryan and I are hoping to be able to catch it sometime this football season when were there to watch casey's games. If so, I'll be sure to have the camera that time!! Hope everyone enjoys the few pic's I got.
I ♥ dental hygiene....official RDH since may '08.
I ♥ my fiance, he is my everything and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
We're getting married 09-04-09!
I can't wait to start my own little family with him :)
My family means the world to me....they're a little crazy sometimes but whose family isn't?
I miss my brother and sister so much and i don't get to see them nearly enough!
My niece Kiersten puts a smile on my face every time I think of her :)
My sister-in-law Lisa is one of the few people I can go to when I need the TRUTH...even if it is brutally honest!
My dogs make me so happy...we have 2 jack russell's: molly & otis who are the best dogs in the whole world!
I love to cook, especially deserts...chocolate is my weakness!
I love to read and don't get nearly enough time to do so........
My fiance, family and friends have made me who i am today and without them i would be nothing!
My life is absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!
I love the outdoors. Nothing smells as good!
ReplyDeleteTell Lisa pizza smells good!
ReplyDeleteAnywho...That is some pretty pics!!!!!