So, this is my first blog. Lisa sent me the link for her's and I thought "maybe this isn't such a bad idea!" So, here goes.....
I'm hoping to use this to keep in touch with family better and keep everyone up to date on mine and ryan's exciting life here in lexington! lol Anyways, I guess I'll have to drag out the camera and start taking pictures more often to keep everyone up to date. We've had a snow and ice storm here in lexington today so hopefully since I can't get out I'll make some progress on this whole blog thing!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



drag that camera out gir. Start taking the pictures. While you are at it, take some pictures of that snow for me..Bubbie sent us to Texas.. I miss the snow, haven't seen it for a while....smack that dog for me, and tell her who it is from :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteoh yeah. I don't know if you did already but I am going to send this link to bubbie as well so he can be a little updated on it too....love you
ReplyDelete