Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wedding stuff

So, I thought I would update everyone on the progress of the wedding. Ryan and I went home a couple of weeks ago and got a few things accomplished. We talked to a caterer, she's supposed to get back to us with a proposed menu. We've decided we don't want a sit down dinner, we would rather have finger food's so that it's a more laid back atmosphere and we can mingle with our guests. We also looked at the country club, set up some chairs and determined that we will have enough room for the wedding and reception both there in the ballroom. So, we booked it......yay! We also booked our photographer this week and scheduled our engagement session for march 14th. I met her at the lexington bridal shows a couple of times and I'm so excited to have her taking our pictures. She is so sweet, has the best personality, and I know she'll do a great job! If anyone is interested in seeing some of her pics, i'm following her blog so go look! Slowly but surely, we're marking things off of the wedding to do list! Ashley will be visiting next week and we're going to do a trial run on the cake (yes, we're going to try to make the wedding cake, and I think it will be great!) and we're going to look for bridesmaid dresses. Shew! Busy, busy, busy! Well, that's enough about that for now. I'll hopefully update soon with pics of the bridesmaid dresses :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the both of you. I can't wait for the wedding. Everything will turn out fine. Enjoy yourself you still have a couple of months!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so excited :) Congrats and good luck with everything! I'm sure you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete