Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
So I'll proudly stand up next to you
and defend her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!
Happy Independence Day everyone! I hope everyone remembers what today is about. It's not all about the fireworks, cookouts, or enjoying a cold one with friends and family. It's about showing pride for your country and being thankful for the freedom that we have. We are so blessed and we need to take a moment and thank GOD and our armed forces for our independence, freedom, and that we have the privilege to live in such an awesome country.
I'm so proud that my brother is a soldier. He just got back from his second tour in Iraq and I thank god that he brought him back safely once again. I'm thankful for the troops that are still overseas defending our country and I pray that they all make it home safe as well!
Here's a few pictures of my niece from last fourth of July that I thought I'd share...too darn cute! She's sure proud to be and American, and proud of her Daddy too :)




she is so darn cute. I bet her mother is a dock out!!
ReplyDelete