Friday, July 3, 2009

McKenna London Brigmon

Our friends Brita and Tim just had a beautiful baby girl last Wednesday, June 24th 2009. Congrats to the new mommy and daddy. Thought I would share a few pics. Here's me, Krystle, Brita (still prego) and Megan just after they induced Brita!

I just love this picture! I stole this from the new nana's facebook page :) Me, Krys, nor Meg got to be there for the birth. She had her in the middle of the day Wednesday while we were all at work :(
The love and emotion you can see in this picture is unbelievable. I'm sure Brita is so thankful her mother was able to capture this moment, when she saw her daughter for the first time, in a photograph.

Miss McKenna London Brigmon :) Such a pretty little baby!





Me holding McKenna for the first time. She's so precious...kinda makes me want one....really bad ;) LATER OF COURSE!

2 comments: